Popular Posts

when someone walks away from our life..will u cry?



I always remember the time when u hugged me n we shouted to each other..Everyday we do the same things and play the same piano. Everyday i see u smiles n it comforts me very well. Everyday, we share the best moments and everyday u listen to my problems. You comforts me n made me felt so perfect. Yeah, i am perfect when u stay next to me. I am perfect when ur smiles glitter all the path of my life. Today..you are walking in front of me, suddenly, the sweetest smile appears on my lips, hoping u can see it. Hoping, at least u can give me a beautiful smile like the old days. But, u are walking passing by me, without looking at me at all. You not even smile. Hi!' I shouted immediately with a big smile, trying to reach ur shoulder. You just keepwalking away. And i know, slowly, you are walking away from my life forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment